Friday, March 27, 2009

The Reader


Last night I finally went to see Kate Winslet in The Reader, WOW I was blown away. I won't get too much into the plot in case some people haven't seen it (and you should!) but it was an amazing movie.

Last night was also the very first time that I have gone to a movie by myself. This may not seem like a big thing but to me it was. Honestly, I enjoyed it too. I went to The Paris Theatre, which happens to be right down the block from my new apartment. The Paris is on old school theatre, with a mezzanine seating level. When you walk in the screen is covered in thick velvet curtains that are drawn back just as the movie is starting. It was nice to watch a movie in this retro setting, instead of in one of those megaplex cinema places on the highway.
For Info on The Paris:

No comments:

Post a Comment